Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2F
Other Names for this Disease
- CMT 2F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, axonal, Type 2F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, neuronal, Type 2F
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 2F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy, type 2F
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association can help you find a doctor who knows about Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Click on the link to search for specialty clinics nearest you.
- Services to enhance mobility and independent living are available in each community through the Muscular Dystrophy Association's local network of chapters and field offices. Click here to read more about this service.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign provides information regarding the Joseph Patrick Trust which provides financial support for specialist equipment. Click on the link to read more about this trust.
- The Neuropathy Association has a Physicians Directory that lists neurologists and other physicians with expertise or expressed interest in caring for patients with peripheral neuropathy. This list is provided by The Neuropathy Association as a service to its members who have difficulty in locating a physician in their area who is knowledgeable about peripheral neuropathy and neuropathy treatment options. To search The Neuropathy Association's Physician Directory, click here.
- To find a medical professional who specializes in genetics, you can ask your doctor for a referral or you can search for one yourself. Online directories are provided by GeneTests, the American College of Medical Genetics, and the National Society of Genetic Counselors. If you need additional help, contact a GARD Information Specialist. You can also learn more about genetic consultations from Genetics Home Reference.