Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2G
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal dominant Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2G
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 2G
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, axonal, Type 2G
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, axonal, with vocal cord paresis, autosomal recessive
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, Type 4A, axonal form
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.