Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 4C
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 4C
- CHARCOT-MARIE-TOOTH DISEASE, DEMYELINATING, AUTOSOMAL RECESSIVE, TYPE 4C
- CHARCOT-MARIE-TOOTH NEUROPATHY, TYPE 4C
- CMT 4C
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 4C. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.