Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy type 5
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease - pyramidal features
- CMT with pyramidal features
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy 5
- HMSN 5
- Peroneal muscular atrophy with pyramidal features, autosomal dominant
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.