Thiamine responsive megaloblastic anemia syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Thiamine-responsive anemia syndrome
- Megaloblastic anemia thiamine-responsive with diabetes mellitus and sensorineural deafness
- Rogers syndrome
- Thiamine-responsive myelodysplasia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.