Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Other Names for this Disease
- Childhood acute lymphocytic leukemia
- Pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Childhood ALL
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
(Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Induction therapy in patients with refractory childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia when used in combination with other approved anticancer agents.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information