Atypical mole syndrome
* Not a rare disease
Other Names for this Disease
- B-K mole syndrome
- Cutaneous malignant melanoma, hereditary (CMM)
- Dysplastic nevus
- Familial atypical mole-malignant melanoma syndrome
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Atypical mole syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Evaluation and Treatment of Patients with Dermatologic Diseases which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. There is a study titled Dermatology Consultation Clinic and Clinical Research that may be of interest to you. You may want to contact the investigator, Maria Turner (email@example.com) to learn more.