Ovarian epithelial cancer
Other Names for this Disease
- Epithelial ovarian cancer
- Ovarian cancer, epithelial
- Ovarian epithelial carcinoma
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Ovarian epithelial cancer. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|In combination with paclitaxel, pegylated liposomal doxorubicin, or topotecan for treatment of patients with platinum-resistant, recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer who received no more than 2 prior chemotherapy regimens.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information