Hurthle cell thyroid cancer
Other Names for this Disease
- Thyroid carcinoma, Hurthle cell
- Thyroid cancer, follicular, Hurthle cell type
- Follicular thyroid cancer, Hurthle cell type
- Hurthle cell carcinoma of the thyroid
- Thyroid cancer, Hurthle cell
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hurthle cell thyroid cancer. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
|Generic Name||Thyrotropin alpha|
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|As an adjunctive diagnostic tool for serum thyroglobulin (Tg) testing with or without radioiodine imaging in the follow-up of patients with thyroid cancer.|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|