Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, congenital
- Microangiopathic hemolytic anemia
- Microangiopathic hemolytic anemia, congenital
- Schulman-Upshaw syndrome
- Thrombotic microangiopathy, familial
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, familial
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
The Rare Thrombotic Diseases Consortium aims to improve the lives of people with antiphospholipid antibody syndromes, heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, catastrophic antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (thrombotic storm), and thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) through research.
For more information, please contact:
Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Center
Duke University Health System
P.O. Box 3422 DUMC
315 Trent Dr. Rm 273
Durham, NC 27710
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".