Joubert syndrome with oculorenal anomalies
Other Names for this Disease
- Arima syndrome
- Cerebello-oculo-renal syndrome
- Cerebro-oculo-hepato-renal syndrome
- Chorioretinal coloboma with cerebellar vermis aplasia
On this page
- The American College of Medical Genetics has a searchable database of US genetics clinics.
- The Social Security Administration has included this condition in their Compassionate Allowances Initiative. This initiative speeds up the processing of disability claims for applicants with certain medical conditions that cause severe disability. More information about Compassionate Allowances and applying for Social Security disability is available online.