Methylmalonic aciduria cblB type
Other Names for this Disease
- Adenosylcobalamin deficiency
- Methylmalonic acidemia cblB type
- Vitamin B12-responsive methylmalonic acidemia
- Vitamin B12-responsive methylmalonic aciduria
On this page
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.