Inclusion body myopathy 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Distal myopathy with rimmed vacuoles
- Distal myopathy, Nonaka type
- GNE myopathy
- Hereditary inclusion body myopathy
On this page
Neuromuscular Disease Foundation
269 South Beverly Drive, Suite 1206
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.