Inclusion body myopathy 2
- Inclusion body myopathy, autosomal recessive
- Inclusion body myopathy, quadriceps-sparing
- Hereditary inclusion body myopathy
On this page
Researchers at Hadassah, USC, UCLA, UCSD, Johns Hopkins University, Canada, NIH, and Japan are contributing towards finding an effective treatment. Information about treatments which are on the horizon are described in a publication from the Advancement of Research for Myopathies which can be accessed by clicking here.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Inclusion body myopathy 2. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.