Inclusion body myopathy 3
Other Names for this Disease
- Myopathy with congenital joint contractures, ophthalmoplegia, and rimmed vacuoles
- Inclusion body myopathy autosomal dominant
- Hereditary inclusion body myopathy - joint contractures - ophthalmoplegia
- Hereditary inclusion body myopathy type 3
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.