Renpenning syndrome 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Mental retardation, X-linked Renpenning type
- Sutherland-Haan X-linked mental retardation syndrome
- X-linked mental retardation with spastic diplegia
- X-linked mental retardation syndromic 3
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
There is currently no cure for Renpenning syndrome. Management may include early educational intervention and treatment of any associated symptoms such as heart defects or eye abnormalities.
Last updated: 2/3/2016
- Renpenning syndrome. Orphanet. June, 2012; http://www.orpha.net/consor/cgi-bin/OC_Exp.php?Expert=3242. Accessed 2/3/2016.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.