Infantile histiocytoid cardiomyopathy
Other Names for this Disease
- Foamy myocardial transformation of infancy
- Focal lipid cardiomyopathy
- Histiocytoid cardiomyopathy
- Infantile cardiomyopathy with histiocytoid change
- Infantile xanthomatous cardiomyopathy
On this page
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- ResearchMatch is a free national research registry designed to bring together patients, healthy volunteers and researchers. Anyone from the United States can register with ResearchMatch, and a parent, legal guardian, or caretaker may register on behalf of a volunteer. Researchers from participating institutions use the ResearchMatch database to search for patients or healthy volunteers who meet the study criteria. Many studies are looking for healthy people of all ages, while some are looking for people with specific illnesses. ResearchMatch was developed by major academic institutions across the country and is funded by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a center of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting medical research. Click on the link to learn more about ResearchMatch.
Histiocytoid Cardiomyopathy Registry
Bahig M. Shehata, MD
Emory University School of Medicine
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
1405 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30322
- NIH Clinical Trials and You is a website developed by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to help people learn more about clinical trials, why they matter, and how to participate.