Streptococcal Group A invasive disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Group A Streptococcal disease
- Group A Streptococcal infection
- You can obtain information on this topic from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The CDC is recognized as the lead federal agency for developing and applying disease prevention and control, environmental health, and health promotion and education activities designed to improve the health of the people of the United States.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) supports scientists developing better ways to diagnose, treat, and prevent the many infectious, immunologic, and allergic diseases that afflict people worldwide. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Streptococcal Group A invasive disease. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.