Neonatal systemic lupus erythematosus
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital lupus
- Congenital lupus erythematosus
- Neonatal lupus
- Neonatal lupus syndrome
- Neonatal SLE
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition.
- The Lupus Foundation of America has an information page on lupus and antiphospholipid antibodies. Click on Lupus Foundation of America to view the information page.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Neonatal systemic lupus erythematosus. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.