Spastic paraplegia 9
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal dominant spastic paraparesis
- Autosomal dominant spastic paraplegia type 9
- Bilateral cataracts, gastroesophageal reflux, and spastic paraparesis with amyotrophy
- Cataracts motor neuropathy - short stature - skeletal anomalies
- Cataracts, motor neuronopathy, short stature and skeletal abnormalities
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.