Spastic paraplegia 9
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal dominant spastic paraparesis
- Autosomal dominant spastic paraplegia type 9
- Bilateral cataracts, gastroesophageal reflux, and spastic paraparesis with amyotrophy
- Cataracts motor neuropathy - short stature - skeletal anomalies
- Cataracts, motor neuronopathy, short stature and skeletal abnormalities
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.