Episodic ataxia with nystagmus
Other Names for this Disease
- Acetazolamide-responsive episodic ataxia syndrome
- Acetazolamide-responsive, hereditary, paroxysmal, cerebellar ataxia
- Ataxia, familial, paroxysmal
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Episodic ataxia with nystagmus. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.