Acute erythroid leukemia
Other Names for this Disease
- Acute erythroleukemia M6b subtype
- Acute erythroleukemia M6a subtype
- Acute myeloid leukemia FAB-M6
- Acute erythroleukemia
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Acute erythroid leukemia. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.