Other Names for this Disease
- Early onset tylosis (type B)
- Familial tylosis (subtype)
- Focal non epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma
- Hyperkeratosis of the palms and soles and esophageal papillomas
- Late onset tylosis (type A)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
On this page
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Tylosis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.