Other Names for this Disease
- Hyperkeratosis of the palms and soles and esophageal papillomas
- Focal non epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma
- Familial tylosis (subtype)
- Late onset tylosis (type A)
- Early onset tylosis (type B)
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Tylosis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.