Other Names for this Disease
- Muscular dystrophy, distal, late onset, autosomal recessive
- Miyoshi distal myopathy
On this page
- How to Get Involved in Research – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find out about research for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Miyoshi myopathy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Jain Foundation provides information on clinical trials and research studies for dysferlinopathy.
- The Jain Foundation offers a patient registry for individuals with dysferlinopathy.