Lattice corneal dystrophy type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Biber-Haab-Dimmer dystrophy
- Classic lattice corneal dystrophy
- Corneal dystrophy, lattice type 1
- Lattice corneal dystrophy type I
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Screening Study for the Evaluation and Diagnosis of Potential Research Participants which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.