Junctional epidermolysis bullosa with pyloric atresia
Other Names for this Disease
- Epidermolysis bullosa junctionalis with pyloric atresia
- Junctional epidermolysis bullosa - pyloric atresia
- Aplasia cutis congenita with gastrointestinal atresia
- Epidermolysis bullosa with pyloric atresia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Junctional epidermolysis bullosa with pyloric atresia. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) support research into the causes, treatment, and prevention of arthritis and musculoskeletal and skin diseases, the training of basic and clinical scientists to carry out this research, and the dissemination of information on research progress in these diseases. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Junctional epidermolysis bullosa with pyloric atresia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.