Other Names for this Disease
- Vacuolar cardiomyopathy and myopathy X-linked
- X-linked vacuolar cardiomyopathy and myopathy
- Antopol disease
- Pseudoglycogenosis 2
- Glycogen storage disease limited to the heart
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Yang Z et al. Danon disease as an underrecognized cause of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in children. Circulation. 2005;
- Maron BJ et al. Clinical outcome and phenotypic expression in LAMP2 cardiomyopathy. JAMA. 2009;
- Danon disease. Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man. March 19, 2010; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/dispomim.cgi?id=300257. Accessed 1/1/2008.