Other Names for this Disease
- Antopol disease
- Glycogen storage cardiomyopathy
- Glycogen storage disease due to LAMP-2 deficiency
- Glycogen storage disease limited to the heart
- Glycogen storage disease type 2b (formerly)
On this page
- How to Get Involved in Research – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find out about research for a rare disease.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- The Lysosomal Disease Network is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with this condition through research. The Lysosomal Disease Network has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.