Other Names for this Disease
- Vacuolar cardiomyopathy and myopathy X-linked
- X-linked vacuolar cardiomyopathy and myopathy
- Antopol disease
- Pseudoglycogenosis 2
- Glycogen storage disease limited to the heart
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- The Lysosomal Disease Network is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with this condition through research. The Lysosomal Disease Network has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.