Epidermolysis bullosa simplex with mottled pigmentation
Other Names for this Disease
- EBS with mottled pigmentation
- Speckled hyperpigmentation, palmo-plantar punctate keratoses and childhood blistering
On this page
Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) Center
The Epidermolysis Bullosa Center
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039
Genetic Skin Disease Center
Stanford Medical Dermatology Clinic
Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center
Pavilion B, 4th Floor
Redwood City, CA 94063
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareConnect is an online social network for patients and families to connect with one another and share their experience living with a rare disease. The project is a joint collaboration between EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders). Click on the link above to view the community for Epidermolysis bullosa.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.