Limited systemic sclerosis
Other Names for this Disease
- Limited systemic sclerosis
- Progressive systemic sclerosis sine scleroderma
- Scleroderma, sine
- Systemic sclerosis sine scleroderma
On this page
- How to Get Involved in Research – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find out about research for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Limited systemic sclerosis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Scleroderma Clinical Trials Consortium is an international organization of scleroderma clinical researchers. The consortium Web site contains a listing of active scleroderma trials, past copies of the Scleroderma Care and Research journal, and a tool for finding your nearest member institution.