Other Names for this Disease
- Chronic ataxic neuropathy - ophthalmoplegia - IgM paraprotein - cold agglutinins - disialosyl antibodies
- Chronic Ataxic Neuropathy Ophthalmoplegia M-protein Agglutination Disialosyl antibodies syndrome
- Chronic sensory ataxic neuropathy with anti-disialosyl antibodies
- Chronic sensory ataxic neuropathy with anti-dyalosyl IgM antibodies
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Diagnosis and History Study of Patients With Different Neurological Conditions which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.