Dystonia 5, Dopa-responsive type
Other Names for this Disease
- Dystonia 5
- Dystonia, progressive, with diurnal variation
- Dystonia-Parkinsonism with diurnal fluctuation
- Segawa syndrome, autosomal dominant
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.