Dystonia 5, Dopa-responsive type
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal dominant dopa-responsive dystonia
- Autosomal dominant Segawa syndrome
- Dopa-responsive dystonia, autosomal dominant
- Dystonia 5
- Dystonia, Dopa-responsive, autosomal dominant
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.