Brachydactyly type A5
Other Names for this Disease
- Absent middle phalanges of digits 2-5 with nail dysplasia
- Brachydactyly with absence of middle phalanges and hypoplastic nails
- Brachydactyly type A5 nail dysplasia
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- The University of California San Francisco Limb Study is researching the genetic causes of limb malformations. They are looking for participants who only have problems with their limbs, such as fused or webbed fingers/toes, more than 5 fingers/toes, less than 5 fingers/toes, split hand and foot also called ectrodactyly, short fingers/toes, bent pinky fingers, extra long fingers, flexed fingers, club foot, etc. Visit the study’s website to learn more about who is eligible to take part in this study.