Other Names for this Disease
- CDG 1C
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome type 1C
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome, type 1 with deficient glycosylation of dolichol-linked oligosaccharide (formerly)
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome, type V (formerly)
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on ALG6-CDG (CDG-Ic). This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss ALG6-CDG (CDG-Ic). Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.