Other Names for this Disease
- CDG 1C
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome type 1C
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome, type 1 with deficient glycosylation of dolichol-linked oligosaccharide (formerly)
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome, type V (formerly)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.