Other Names for this Disease
- ALG6-CDG (CDG-Ic)
- Carbohydrate deficient glycoprotein syndrome type Ic
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome type 1C
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome, type 1 with deficient glycosylation of dolichol-linked oligosaccharide (formerly)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.