Optic atrophy 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal dominant optic atrophy, classic form
- Autosomal dominant optic atrophy, classic type
- Autosomal dominant optic atrophy, Kjer type
- Kjer disease
- Kjer optic atrophy
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Optic atrophy 1. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.