Congenital pulmonary lymphangiectasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Lymphangiomatosis pulmonary
- Pulmonary cystic lymphangiectasis
- Lymphangiectasia pulmonary congenital
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- The Lymphatic Research Foundation is establishing a National Patient Registry Tissue/Cell Bank for Lymphatic Diseases which will provide researchers with fresh tissue, cell samples, and clinical data to study the development and functioning of the lymphatic system in order to develop improved treatments and find a cure for lymphatic diseases, lymphedema, and related disorders. Click on the link above to learn more about how you can participate in the Patient Registry.