Other Names for this Disease
- Colorectal cancer, hereditary nonpolyposis
- Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer
- Familial nonpolyposis colon cancer
- Colon cancer, familial nonpolyposis
On this page
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Evaluation of Genomic Applications in Practice and Prevention (EGAPP) initiative, launched by the CDC National Office of Public Health Genomics developed an evidence report for Lynch syndrome entitled, Genetic testing strategies in newly diagnosed individuals with colorectal cancer aimed at reducing morbidity and mortality from Lynch syndrome in relatives.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Lynch syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Lynch Syndrome International (LSI) Web site lists Lynch syndrome clinical trials and patient registries. Click on the link above to view the list.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|For use in combination with 5-fluorouracil to prolong survival in the palliative treatment of patients with advanced colorectal cancer.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information