Other Names for this Disease
- Colorectal cancer, hereditary nonpolyposis
- Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer
- Familial nonpolyposis colon cancer
- Colon cancer, familial nonpolyposis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Lynch syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Lynch Syndrome International (LSI) Web site lists Lynch syndrome clinical trials and patient registries. Click on the link above to view the list.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- The HEROIC Registry, Hereditary Cancer Research Champions is a patient centric registry for individuals and families with a Lynch Syndrome genetic mutation.