Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia with immune deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- Ectodermal dysplasia, hypohidrotic, with immune deficiency
- Anhidrotic ectodermal dysplasia with immune deficiency
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- Genetics Home Reference contains information on Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia with immune deficiency. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Socialstyrelsen: The National Board Of Health Welfare in Sweden has an information page on hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Click on the link above to view this information page.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia with immune deficiency. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.