Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy
Other Names for this Disease
- Muscular dystrophy, facioscapulohumeral
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy 1A
- Muscular dystrophy, facioscapulohumeral, type 1a
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Genetics Home Reference (GHR). 2009; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/facioscapulohumeral-muscular-dystrophy. Accessed 3/15/2013.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.