Duane syndrome type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Duane retraction syndrome 2
- Stilling-Turk-Duane syndrome
- Isolated Duane retraction syndrome. Genetics Home Reference. March 2009; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/isolated-duane-retraction-syndrome. Accessed 11/18/2011.
- The American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus provides a patient information sheet on Duane syndrome type 2. Click on the link to view this information.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Duane syndrome type 2. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.